Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Pitbull With Lipstick!

What an accurate description! After watching Sarah Palin's speech tonight I have a new energy for this election. I was already voting for John McCain. Now I have an emotional interest. I will not be just showing up to the polls to vote this fall...I will be putting a McCain-Palin sticker on my car to-mor-row and am strongly considering actively participating in the McCain campaign! I am not a "feminist" and I wouldn't have voted for Hilary even if she was a Republican. However, as a working mother of two, I do have utmost respect for working women and (if she is who she says she is) Sarah is REAL. My best friends are "Sarah Palin"s. They are not the traditional image of "feminism", but a new image: Bright, confident, witty, charismatic, tough, beautiful working mothers. Country First!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Very well put Sally Brown! I also loved her speech and look forward to hearing more from our sassy future Vice President!