Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day Song...

We get very few details from Jay when we ask "What did you do at school today?" Most of the time his response is "Play." I'm fine with that, after all, play is the most important thing children do. Play promotes the growth of imagination and creativity. Occasionally though, a little tidbit will slip out...usually around the table...one of many reasons we eat meals together as a family! Most recently he has been excited about the Father's Day breakfast this Friday at school. "We will be having donuts and singing a song." I was thrilled when the song slipped out at breakfast one morning this week. Since "no mommies are allowed" I had Jay do a solo just for me!

1 comment:

Tara said...

So Sweet! I'm a little teary thinking about Jay's upcoming birthday and what a big boy he is now! Where did Baby Jay go??