Thursday, September 3, 2009
Monkey Hut!
It is cool and beautiful this week. Fall is just around the corner and the fall/winter consignment sales have begun! This week was the first of several I will be going to in the upcoming weeks. Today was 50% off day at the Monkey Hut and I scored three pair of L'Amour shoes, two pair of Angel shoes, several play outfits and jammies for dirt cheap and some smocked dresses for Betsy for next summer. She is one lucky girl! She has a sinus infection today though, so I won't make her play dress-up.
I also went through the 7/8 size racks for my friend Paula's daughter and got her a few things I think will make her smile. Please pray for my friend Paula. Her brother died suddenly this week at the age of 42. He left behind Paula, his mother, his wife, three beautiful daughters and several close nieces and nephews. It has been a very sad week for their family. Paula's son gave an amazing speech at the funeral today. It was refreshing to see a 10th grader with such maturity and sincerity. I pray that Jay is just as remarkable as a teenager.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment