Today, while Jay and
Gi Gi were riding bikes, Betsy and I had some
QT with a
tea party. Ruth Ann gave Betsy this tea set for Christmas last year. It's one of our
favorite toys and we
love to have tea parties with it. It is a perfect (--don't look Ruth Ann, Savannah and Olivia!--) "first birthday gift" for a girl.

Our tea party was complete with a dormouse...i mean...
dorrabbit!
All her friends were there.
But why wouldn't they be? We were serving M&Ms!

The boys even came. We put them in a separate area "watching football". A girl needs to learn early what boys do on
Sunday afternoons!
We finished up with story-time. I'm telling you what...I had just as much fun as she did!
3 comments:
Very cute post!! Love it!
I cannot WAIT for tea parties!!!!
Sweet post! I'm glad Betsy (& Mom) are enjoying the tea set. I loved mine when I was little...who doesn't love a party??
Post a Comment