Here are some pics of the kids. We are having holiday fun every night. Baking cookies, lighting the Advent candles, looking at Christmas lights (and subsequently putting up Christmas lights because "Daddy, we need to put up some Christmas lights too."...I've mentioned this before, but I LOVE how I have two little "helpers" that get JB to do fun things with {little to} no grumbles!), watching Christmas classics (including, but not limited to, Frosty, Rudolph, Elf, The Grinch, The Polar Express and Christmas Vacation), reading Christmas books, cheering for carolers (Yes, we had real, live carolers come to our door tonight! FAB-U-LOUS!), attending annual Christmas parties and EATING (Too much!).
Monday, December 21, 2009
Really?!
I know what you are thinking...Sally hasn't posted since Thanksgiving. She finally does and it was about Boyz II Men. Really?! Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Annie is looking at the blog with me and she cheered when she saw Jay and said "Jay, you cannot eat those!" when she saw the cookies :). I LOVE LOVE LOVE the heading on your blog---those pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment