Last night I finally tried the craze that is ZUMBA! It was fun and my "core" is sore! I'm convinced that 95% of the people in the class were there because they want abs like the instructor. A-maz-ing. It was refreshing to try something so DIFFERENT from my normal day. I left feeling recharged! Other reasons you should try it...
If you run into a pack of street fighting ninjas you will want some "Kill Bill" moves.
Who knows when you will be summoned for a dance off?!
Future back-up dancer career for JT or BEP.
Or, in my case, great practice for your "Elaine dance" impression.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha Ha! So true. I am so ready for an angry dance off!
Where did you go to Zumba ? I would ♥ to try it - Laura goes and LOVES it!!!
Post a Comment