Tuesday, June 1, 2010
By George She's Got It!
Clover Lane posted a really great post on potty training today. Due to work, I couldn't do it exactly like her, but I did most of the things she talks about and really like her suggestions. Once we started, it just took a few weeks for Bet to "get it"...(2 years 3 months was right on!..Heck, with FIVE kids, she should know!) We are ALL thrilled to be diaper free!
PS-What she doesn't tell you is the "in public" fun you will have through this trial period. Example: JB is at the All-Star race. The kids and I are at Tokyo Grill. I'm ordering. ...I have this feeling...I turn around. Bet is behind me with her pants around her ankles (short top too!). "I need to go potty mommy." I pause my order, scoop up my child and RUN to the restroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Betsy! And the piggytails are adorable!
Great job, Bet! I'm so proud of you...and at the same time I'm very jealous of your parents to have no more diapers in the house!
Post a Comment