Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Something smells funny...

I made this recipe for Supper Club one month and we didn't get the full impact because, as I found out the hard way, this dish is best PIPING HOT out of the oven.  We've eaten it (HOT) many times since that night and let me tell you, it is EASY and ADDICTIVE!

On the same note, we've been TRYING our best to eat non-processed.  TRYING is the key word because it is hard! (Esp. making the kid's lunches.)  It's funny how if I come home with a new diet to try JB groans..."Not again!"...HOWEVER if [insert a famous athlete here] does an interview on [insert husband's favorite sports talk radio channel here] and talks about how he can run faster and jump higher because he has cut processed foods out of his diet then JB is 100% on board!  It's not a bad thing though, so I'm shopping the perimeter of the store and really trying to buy REAL food-which is much harder than you would expect!  We'll just say we are eating better than we were, but we're not there yet!!!  (Plus, [insert a famous athlete here] probably has a personal chef!)

No comments: