Monday, May 11, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!
So yesterday was my day and I decided that a beautiful Sunday at the zoo with my family was exactly the way I wanted to spend Mother's Day. It was perfect! Betsy LOVED being up high in the backpack and was enthralled-even speechless-for two hours! (This was the first time we have used this yard sale find and it was well worth $3!) Jay was facinated by the animals (he is the perfect age now for the zoo). We finished up with lunch at the Mellow Mushroom. YUM!!! When I was younger and we would travel each year on our exciting family vacations I would see cute young families out and about together with handsome and attentive husbands, sweet toddlers and backpack babies and I knew I wanted a family like that. Fast forward just a few years and I've got a family just like that. God has blessed me more than I deserve! Happy Mother's Day to all my girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment