On the walk there I told the kids if they were good they could have a cupcake from the cupcake store (Pretty much because I wanted a cupcake from the cupcake store!). Below is Jay dreamily eyeing his cupcake. I HIGHLY recommend "Death by Chocolate" (Available Thursdays). It will NOT disappoint!
Bet had a melt down before we left, so no cupcake for her...
When my mom and I are out and we see a child having a melt down she always says "That kid has reached his limit! He's tired. Don't let your kids reach their limit." Bet had definitely reached her "limit" before we left, and that was my fault. With her, it's hard to gauge because she'll go from pleasant to monster in about 2.5. No cupcake for her was DRA-MA, just ask anyone on Lincoln Street! I'm hoping it was a learning experience for us both. She's learning that I mean what I say and I'm learning to watch for "I've reached my limit" cues...It'll take some time, but maybe we'll have this figured out soon?...Until then, my apologies to Lincoln Street!

No comments:
Post a Comment