Monday, July 26, 2010

The Bento Box...

It's a good night.  The new PBK and Southern Living came in the mail.  Tennis was cancelled due to rain and I look forward to relaxing and indulging in new ideas and hope to find a lot of things to tear to add to my "one-day" file---which is getting rather large. 

A long time ago Amanda told me about the Bento box and I thought they were really cool then, but I never did order one.  I just noticed that they have gone "mainstream" (So to speak...Some people may not consider items "mainstream" until they get to Wallyworld) and are in the PBK catalog.  It reminded me that I really would like them for the kids...probably won't splurge though since they have perfectly good lunch boxes...


1 comment:

Amanda said...

How funny Sally! I was looking through that catalog, too and I think I am going to order those lunchboxes! I want to see if they fit into the lunchboxes they sell (the fabric ones?)