Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oorah!

Mudrun 2010.

Since Oakley just had Baby Frances.  I filled in for her this year at the USMC Mudrun.

My goal: For the guys to say "Sal, you did much better than I expected!"...Goal reached!  With team work, I completed every obstacle, faced fears with climbing up and over VERY high walls and had a REALLY great time!  Plus, it was a beautiful day for a run!

Before:
Nice and clean.

After:
The Muddy Q-tips.

JB and I are getting good at these self portraits!
(JB was SO patient with me during the race!...I'm one step closer to thinking that we could handle the Amazing Race.)

Blackie.

My view looking down!  I really did enjoy getting dirty...I just pretended my whole body was getting a mud treatment!

3 comments:

greenwaygabber said...

So many questions! First, what IS it exactly? A run through mud? Second, how did Justin and Blackie's white shirts turn brown?

Auralee said...

So proud of you!

Missy Talbert said...

Wow, Sal!! I'm so impressed & can't wait to hear all about it!